Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Commas

Casey left me a comment about using commas when I write. My grammar and punctuation always sucked in school and hasn't gotten any better even with a 4 year college degree. So Casey I take you back to my favorite comic strip by Charlie Brown.
Charlie Brown is reading a paper written by his little sister Sally. As he reads it she says, "Throw in some of those little squiggly things." Charlie Brown says, "You mean commas?" Sally answers, "Yeah those things."
So Casey feel free to throw in any of those squiggly things. Love ya!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tuesday, 9:30p
Looks like success on Sean's blog. Now I give yours a shot. The picnic was nice. I met all your friends and Seans. Except for Machell and her husband, I can't remember the names, BUT they all send regards. Raea, we give everything up in our family. Are you sure you want a blog for the world to see? I have to remember on this blog and Sean's everyone can read it. I told Cassandra what I thought of one of her's.....Oh my God/ess, it was sick with filthy words. I have learned already though from the blog.....how to spell anonymous. Sure had it wrong earlier. Please, all readers, respect the mother. MOM

Joseph & Cassandra said...

As for Abuelita's comment on our blog being sick & filthy... it was a link for a youtube video that we warned people was like watching the kids from "Growing Up Gotti". Our blog itself does NOT contain any profanity.
Blogging is like TV, if you don't like it, then don't view it. I make no apologies for what we post. If a few don't like it, then that's fine.